"Exceeding client expectations by seamless delivery of exceptional events"
Mrs. Nicole Y. Humphrey coordinated a commemorative event to honor one of the brave Tuskegee Airmen, Jackson Givens, held at First Baptist Church of Linden, NJ. Mrs. Humphrey worked very hard in planning, organizing and coordinating this event with the utmost professionalism. Local, State and National government officials attended this event where the Congressional Gold Medal of Honor was presented to the family of Jackson Givens. Mrs. Humphrey personally secured attendance of various government officials and coordinated Local and State media outlets, organized various business leaders and provided direction to the McGuire-Lakehurst Honor Guard, in preparation for this event. She developed the entire program for the event and was very well organized, in the planning process. Mrs. Humphrey's particular attention to detail, served to ensure the ultimate success of the event. It was an extreme pleasure and I look forward to working with her, in the future.
- Rev. D. DumasNicole Yvette Signature Events is the Best at What They Do! We engaged this firm to manage our entire annual shareholders meeting from start to finish, which was very cost effective. Leveraging a professional event planner allowed me to concentrate on managing M&F Bank. On event day, I was able to focus on my presentation and our shareholders, without being bogged down in all the details of the event. Nicole's interaction with my team and bank directors, along with vendor management and detailed communications, were flawless. We had a great event! We plan to use this firm again and again for future events. We were thoroughly impressed with the owner Nicole Humphrey and her passion to satisfy her clients.
- James Sills, President and CEO, M & F BankThe Wake Forest Area Chamber of Commerce partnered with Nicole Yvette Signature Events to provide event management for a holiday membership appreciation social. Nicole was extremely professional and flexible during our planning sessions. She helped bring a vision to reality by asking questions and requesting further explanation of certain ideas. While her ideas and expertise were all very helpful, the most valuable asset she provided was peace of mind. On the day of our event, Nicole managed all the details based on the expectations discussed during planning sessions, and her expertise allowed the Chamber to shine. The day was a great success for our staff and our members!
- Mary Yount - Wake Forest Area Chamber of CommerceNicole led the Wake Forest Boys and Girls Club’s Annual Breakfast with Santa event and it was a tremendous success. From the beginning, she dramatically improved our capacity for planning. Everything was well organized and Nicole helped us take a great leap forward, in our marketing efforts, as well. We moved from under 50 attendees last year to over 250 attendees this year. In addition, Nicole assisted with gaining sponsorships for the event and helped the committee that she formed; surpass the Club’s fundraising goal. She also helped us develop a plan to gain feedback from our attendees, which has given us some great ideas for making the event even bigger next year. And most importantly, all of the kids had a great time!
- Michael Glover – Board Member, Wake County Boys & Girls Club
I planned my wedding day approximately one year, in advance. I was able to find a church, reception venue and other vendors that I would need for my special day. However, toward the end of planning my wedding, I became overwhelmed. I called Nicole Yvette Signature Events to get help. I hired Nicole to handle the coordination of my wedding day. Well, that was one of the best decisions I could have made. Nicole coordinated my wedding day flawlessly; professionally handling my wedding party, the vendors, as well as, venue staff and I didn't have to worry about anything. I was able to enjoy myself, my new husband and our guests.
- Alice Wilson - Bride
Nicole, everyone enjoyed the business reception event planned and facilitated by you. It was well organized, customer friendly and the food selection was excellent. Everyone appreciated the extras that were provided and appropriate for the occasion. I would have no hesitation at all, referring you to all of my family, friends and acquaintances. Good Job!!!!!!!!!!
- Pat Selby
Thank you for planning the Holiday Cocktail Party for my neighborhood. It was a huge success. The entire clubhouse was beautifully decorated (transformed) and the food was over the top. The fresh seafood cooked perfectly was a huge hit with everyone. Lastly, the music selection was excellent because EVERYONE was dancing, as you know. Again, thank you for putting your best foot forward and hosting a very successful party.
- Stephen Andrade - President, Home Owners AssociationI recently engaged Nicole Yvette Signature Events, LLC to assist me in planning a 60th birthday party for my mother. The founder and CEO, Nicole Humphrey, walked me through each stage of the planning process including: budgeting; theme; site and vendor selections; menu options; decorations; risk management; and day-of execution. At every phase of the process, Nicole Yvette Signature Events exceeded my expectations with exceptional professionalism, customer service, and the willingness to adjust to our ever-changing needs and schedule. More importantly, the party itself was simply beautiful (and we stayed on budget)! On the day of the event, I did not have worry about a thing. Nicole handled each detail to ensure that my Mom, our guests, and I could relax and enjoy the celebration. My mother and her 70+ guests had a wonderful time. Over a month later, many are still raving about the décor, the food, the music, and the overall atmosphere. I highly recommend Nicole Yvette Signature Events, LLC to assist you and/or your business with your next event.
- Laetitia L. CheltenhamNicole, I want to thank you again for making Wake Electric Membership Corporations' Chamber Business After Hours a success. You did a fantastic job in capturing the spirit of our organization and provided creativity beyond our expectations. Your professionalism is to be praised, as well as, your energy and enthusiasm. It was a pleasure partnering with Nicole Yvette Signature Events. I highly recommend Nicole Yvette Signature Events for any company or individual that requires professional event planning services for their corporate and social events.
- C. Fred Keller, Jr. - Wake Electric Membership CorporationI want to keep this brief so you can read it, but I could write pages on the professionalism, helpfulness, integrity and expertise that Nicole brings to the table. She recently took the reigns on our Rogers Road Bridge Grand Re-Opening celebration and made it into a huge success. I started this event with 3 other local businesses and no direction. After Nicole took over we grew to over 30 businesses and were able to include multiple vendors, get our event out to every media imaginable and create a fantastic event that brought in hundreds of local residents! If you are worried about finding various vendors, getting the best prices from those vendors or coordinating with other people involved in the event – worry no longer, because Nicole will take the burden off your shoulders. I cannot overstate how easy she made the planning for this event and what a GREAT success it turned out to be. If you are planning an event and wondering to yourself if whether or not you can do it without an event planner, let me just stop you right there. There are things you have not even thought of that you need to do and Nicole has the experience and knowledge to get it done.
- Brenden Johnson - Owner, Anytime FitnessNicole was able to organize a varied group of participants – no easy task – and coordinate all aspects of the event. Along with vendor booths there was live entertainment, a DJ, demonstrations, and children’s activities. Her attention to detail during the planning process really paid off. Everything went smoothly and the businesses and attendees were happy with the Bridge Bash. I’d certainly recommend Nicole and her event planning expertise.
-Ann Welton, President, Wake Forest Area Chamber of CommerceNicole is top notch! I highly recommend her. Thank you Nicole for doing such a spectacular job on the Bridge Bash.
-Georgia Goppert - Owner, Massage DestinationWOW!!! The Rogers Road Bridge Bash was a HUGE success thanks in HUGE measure to this phenomenal woman!! Her hard work yielded an event that was "funtastic" and extremely well-organized. Thank you Nicole for everything you did to make this a memorable and successful day! Blessings!
- Scott & Ginny Lillie – Owners, Christian Brothers Automotive - Wake ForestI was extremely satisfied with the impressive way my son's recent College Graduation Celebration was managed by Nicole Yvette Signature Events. The attention to detail was evident in the way the room was transformed from a standard meeting room into an elegant party space. Nicole listened to our preferences and ideas and tailored an event design, based on our personal style, creating an event that was top-notch. In addition, due to Nicole’s negotiation skills with the venue and key vendors, she was able to ensure that we stayed within our budget. The celebration was exactly how we imagined and more. At the onset of planning my son’s celebration, I was extremely busy with juggling work and family, leaving no time for anything else, not to mention that I lived in a totally different State where the graduation celebration would take place. Upon hiring Nicole Yvette Signature Events, Nicole and her team stepped right in and handled everything – the venue, multiple vendors, etc. and all I had to do was show-up! Nicole also skillfully negotiated a group rate at the hotel for our out-of-town guests. Nicole even planned the playlist, which was a hit because everyone was on the dance floor! Our guests enjoyed themselves and Nicole and her team handled every detail, allowing us to enjoy the evening with no worries. I highly recommend Nicole Yvette Signature Events to plan and manage any event, of any size and budget. It was the best decision to leave the planning to Nicole, as she is experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated and a true professional.
- Andrea JoynerThis letter comes as an enthusiastic endorsement of Nicole Yvette Signature Events. North Carolina Mutual Life Insurance Company was fortunate to have the services of Nicole Yvette Signature Events as we planned and hosted our Annual Policyholders’ Meeting March 22, 2017. We were very happy with the way the firm identified the critical path of activities, professional vendors and managed internal resources to deliver a flawless event. I was particularly impressed with the attention to follow up and the detailed timelines we received throughout the planning process. The day of our event we truly considered Nicole Yvette Signature Events part of the Mutual team and they were integral to making all attendees feel comfortable and engaged. Ms. Humphrey is one of the most professional event talents I have had the pleasure to work with in my career and would recommend her to work with any group large or small because of her personable and engaging attitude. There was no request too large or small for her to offer valuable insight. I look forward to working with her again!
- Kimberly W. Moore, Ph.D., Vice President of Marketing and External Affairs, North Carolina MutualI have attended several functions produced by Nicole Yvette Signature Events, LLC. All of them have been great successes. Nicole is very professional, organized, knowledgeable and reliable. She has excellent people skills and has built an impressive team to create wonderful events, of any size. I know when I am invited to an event planned by Nicole Yvette Signature Events, I am in for a grand time!
- Sabina Newman-Brooks
Please contact us today for a complimentary consultation via email email@example.com or 919-435-7500.